We all want to look slimmer, appear fitter and in shape, it’s no secret. There’s a little bit extra (or a lot more depending on a person) fat we’d all want gone but we don’t know how to eliminate it. The solution we’re offering in this article will help you achieve this the easiest possible way. Today we’ll share with you an amazing recipe for a shake made from 4 cheap and readily available ingredients: lemon, cucumber, mint and ginger. If you start drinking this shake your stomach fat will disappear in a matter of weeks.
We’ll tell you all about how to prepare this fat-burning shake but first let’s talk a bit about the health benefits of the ingredients that go in it.
Lemons abound in vitamin C but they also contain other beneficial ingredients such as vitamin B and B1, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Eating lemons will help you reach optimal health so you should include them in your everyday diet.
Here’s what lemons can help you with:
- Speed up recovery time after an injury
- Get your blood sugar under control
- Eliminate renal stones
- Improve your immune system
- Antibacterial properties
- Helps you detox your organism
Lemons can also be very beneficial against the common cold, flu, pneumonia, bronchitis and other respiratory problems.
Ginger is a spice with a very distinctive aroma which we often use in cooking. However, according to Chinese traditional medicine, ginger can be beneficial in the treatment against a number of health conditions. It’s rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids and has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
You can use ginger for the following conditions:
- Heart problems
- Respiratory problems
- Colds and flu
- Menstrual cramps
- Problems with digestion
- Low libido
Mint is another very beneficial herb which thanks to its superb medicinal properties can help you with the following conditions:
- Gastrointestinal issues, spasms, swelling and bloating. You can also use it as an analgesic, and it can help you with digestive issues as well.
- Thanks to its potent antiseptic properties you can use it against skin issues like enlarged pores and eczema.
- It can help you with insomnia and improve your sleep quality.
- Has anti-stress properties
- If you consume it like an infusions it will relax your muscles
- Improves your blood circulation
Cucumbers are made of 96% water so it’s low in calories and is recommended for people on a diet.
Eating cucumbers will provide you with the following health benefits:
- Protects your stomach walls
- Improves your digestive tracts mucus
- It has natural laxative properties and it helps cleanse your intestinal tract
- Improves your uric acid levels
- Eliminates water retention and harmful toxins through urine
Here’s the recipe for this slimming mint, ginger and cucumber lemonade
- 2 l. of water
- 4 lemons
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 ginger
- 10 mint leaves
How to prepare it:
Slice the lemons and cucumber into thin slices, make sure to remove the lemon seeds. Add the lemons, cucumbers, ginger and mint in the water. Toss everything in a blender and pulse for a second or two. Transfer the mixture in a glass bottle and store it in the fridge for 6 hours. Your slimming shake can now be consumed every day!
If you start consuming it regularly you’ll not only lose weight but you will also improve your overall health.