Aluminum foil is an item found in every kitchen in every house, due to its numerous uses such as cooking and storing leftover food. However, apart from using it for food , it also has many health-beneficial medicinal properties. For example: removing fatigue, removing a cold, soothing pain in joints as well as soothing burns.
– Treat a cold – You can treat and cure a cold using an aluminum foil. All you have to do is wrap your feet with 5 or 6 layers of foil and let it act for about 1 hour. After that, remove the foil and repeat the process if needed.
– Sooth phantom pains – These kinds of phantom pains usually happen due to an amputation surgery, although sometimes there is no known cause. Aluminum foil is known to be able to soothe such pains. Make foil wraps and bandage over the painful areas.
– Sooth burns – You can also treat burns using an aluminum foil. Doctors at the Wisconsin University claim that this trick works. First, make sure to wash and clean the skin with cold water, pat dry and put a thin layer of any kind of ointment over the burn, over that put a clean gauze. Then wrap with aluminum foil. Secure it with bandage.
– Sooth pain in joints – Aluminum foil is beneficial for treating arthritis, gout, sciatica, joint pains and heel pains. All you have to do is wrap the foil directly on the area that hurts and secure it with a bandage. Do this at night before going to bed for 2 weeks. After those two weeks, make a break for another 2 weeks and the pain should disappear. However, if the pain reappears then repeat the process again.
– Fights fatigue – Aluminum foil can fight fatigue and insomnia as well. Cut foil strips and place them in the fridge for about 2 to 4 hours. Apply them directly on the face, (cheeks and eyelids as well). Leave them on until you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. Remove them and face the day with lots of energy.
See this video for hair curling with aluminum foil
Article and image source: www.organichealthcorner.com