Losing weight can be really difficult, especially when there are many excess pounds to lose. Still, with healthy diet, hard work and tough exercises, you can even lose 50 pounds in about 4 months. If you are dedicated and follow these steps, you could lose up to 12 pounds a month or roughly 2 pounds every week during the regime. These steps include a healthy diet and exercises that are very beneficial for your overall health. Implement these rules in your everyday life and achieve your goals.
This is not a regular diet with specific foods and a timetable when to eat them and how, but rather a list of tips and advices for you to follow.
The Diet Plan:
– Start eating high-quality, healthy food and stop counting the calories;
– Add whole grains, veggies, lean protein and fruits (natural sugar) to your diet;
– Also add healthy fats to your diet. These will help you feel full for longer periods of time. For example, add a teaspoon of coconut or olive oil in your smoothie or salad, or you can also add a quarter of avocado, a tablespoon of chia seeds or flax seeds;
– Eat nuts in-between meals. This will help you satisfy your cravings;
– Avoid sweets, carbs and processed food,. Sugary coffee drinks, 100% “natural” juices, alcohol and carbonated drinks are a big NO. They are loaded with empty calories and sugar that will make you crave even more.
– Eat in moderation and do not overeat. Overeating won’t help you achieve your goals. For instance, make sure not to eat more than half a cup of whole grains or more than a 3oz serving of lean protein such as white fish, flank steak or chicken breast. Eat half a serving of vegetables that are rich in nutrients but low in calorie.
– This diet will help you reduce 750-1000 calorie intake every day.
– Follow this plan strictly, because this is the only healthy way to get rid of all those unwanted pounds in just four months.
The Exercise Plan:
– First, the inactive lifestyle most people lead can affect the results of the diet. Try to avoid sitting every chance you get and try to be as active as you can. Do whatever you like: take long walks, run, jog, go bowling, go dancing… you can even stay on your feet by cleaning and vacuuming the house;
– The training sessions should help you burn 500 calories on a daily basis.
– Cardio training burns the most calories. Make sure to gradually increase the difficulty as well as the duration of the training. If not then you are at a great risk of injuring yourself.
– Walk 30 to 45 minutes, three times per week. After couple of weeks, increase the duration and frequency of your walks. After couple of months if you want you can try swimming, bide riding or fitness workout.
– After the fitness training, try interval training. This kind of training has rotating sessions of training, intensive exercises with short resting periods. This training gives incredible results. Always make sure to warm up before exercising.
– After a couple of weeks, try adding weight training in order to increase the energy burn. You can do this at home or go to the gym. To achieve better results consult with a personal trainer. Do 8 to 12 repetitions in a set. Do them twice a week, but make sure to never exercise in two consecutive days. You can do squats, crunches, push-ups, pull-ups and triceps dips. After you master these exercises, you can add some weight such as dumbbells or resistance bends and do the same exercises over again.
Article and image source: www.naturalhealthyteam.com