The following method will help you improve your eyesight significantly, all you need to do is follow the instructions and see the results for yourself. The effectiveness of the method is why it’s actually kept top secret and doctors don’t want you to know it.
The method is composed of 8 effective eye exercises that improve your eyesight and strengthen the eye muscles. If you experience eye problems and feel like you could benefit from improving your vision these exercises are just right for you.
Even if you don’t have vision problems, performing these exercises will keep your eyes sharp and healthy:
– Every 3 hours try closing your eyes for just one minute and stay still. Give your eyes the rest they so desperately need and they’ll thank you for it.
– Perform some eye exercises throughout the day for improved eyesight.
– Eat carrots and drink carrot juice regularly. Carrots are very beneficial when it comes to good vision.
– If you wear contact lenses don’t wear them all the time. Take them out for a bit a few times a day.
– Perform an eye massage a couple of times a day.
– When you’re showering rinse your eyes with some warm water.
– Before you go to bed don’t watch TV or work on your computer for at least an hour or two.
– Sharpen your focus by looking at one point for a few minutes on a daily basis. If your eyes get irritated close them for a few seconds.