Japanese people have a very good routine of drinking water on an empty stomach, immediately after they wake up. Numerous studies have shown the benefits of this method.
Hydrating you body aids the treatments of many serious conditions and diseases such as headaches, vomiting, nausea, asthma, diarrhea, constipation, all kinds of body aches, diseases of the throat and nose, bronchitis, cardiovascular diseases, tachycardia, meningitis, TB, epilepsy, diabetes, cholesterol, piles, gastritis, kidney diseases, bladder diseases, urinary tract infections, diseases of the uterus, menstrual disorders, ear and eye diseases, etc.
The Method of treatment:
– When you wake up every morning before brushing your teeth, drink 640 ml water. 4 glasses per 160ml water. After brushing your teeth do not drink or eat anything in the following 45 minutes. After, you can normally drink and eat anything you want.
– After meals do not drink or eat anything for 2 hours.
– Old people or those that are sick, who may be unable to drink such large amounts of water in the morning on an empty stomach, may start by drinking as much water as they can and then gradually increasing the amount until they are able to drink the recommended dosage (640ml).
– This all natural method of prevention and treatment of different diseases, will also give you energy and rejuvenate your body and skin making you look years younger.
How many days should you do this?
– 10 days for treating gastritis
– 10 days for treating constipation
– 30 days for treating diabetes
– 30 days for treating high blood pressure
– 90 days for treating TB
This way of drinking water in the morning on an empty stomach should become a habit if you want to be and remain healthy and be full of energy.
Note: For people who have arthritis, they must do this for three days during the first week, then stop for a week and then re-start and do it on a daily basis. Make sure to consult a physician before applying this method of treatment.
This method of treatment has no negative side effects apart from the fact that you will often have to urinate.
Drink water and stay active.
Article and image source: holisticlivingtips.com