No wonder many people call the Moringa tree a miracle tree, especially if we consider the high amount of proteins, vitamins, fats and minerals it contains. Almost every part of the moringa tree is beneficial and even the roots, bark and leaves of this amazing plant contain a plethora of health beneficial nutrients. Moringa tree extract is widely used in many perfumes, skin products and cosmetics.
Owing to its amazing nutritional profile, the moringa tree can be used as a medicine for a number of health problems. This miracle tree has antiviral, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and tumor-fighting properties and can be used against diseases like atherosclerosis and to boost your overall immune system as well.
Here are some amazing facts about the moringa tree:
- It’s rich in fibers and can cleanse your intestines from toxins and waste material in a healthy way.
- It has antibiotic properties so it’s excellent against gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancer
- You can use the moringa seeds as a filter for water and you should know they’re more effective than store-bought filters at cleaning your tap water
- the leaves abound in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- the leaves also contain chlorogenic acid which slows down the sugar processes in cells
- It’s rich in niazimin which makes it an excellent anti-cancer agent
- it controls the function of the thyroid gland and helps with hyper production of the thyroid hormones
Just 100gr. of moringa contain:
- 9 times the amount of protein in yoghurt
- 10 times the vitamin A amount present in carrots
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 12 times the amount of vitamin C in oranges
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 25 times more iron than spinach.