Poor circulation, cold feet and hands sound familiar? If you battle with these issues constantly you probably know you’re not alone. Millions of people worldwide complain of poor circulation and even though it may not sound worrisome, this condition can lead to serious health problems.
In this article we’ll share with you an excellent solution to your circulation problems and put an end to it completely naturally.
Cold feet and hands and poor circulation can happen as a result of a combination of factors. If you lead a sedentary life, smoke, have blood clots and hypertension or suffer from diabetes your circulation is probably worsened. Here’s how you can improve it naturally!
- Ginkgo biloba is an excellent herb for boosting your circulation especially in the brain. It also improves your memory and cognitive abilities as well. If you suffer from varicose veins ginkgo biloba is the plant you need to take.
- Fish oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which help get rid of the harmful fats in your blood vessels, reducing your cholesterol levels and resolving your poor circulation problem in the process.
- You need to pay attention to your water intake. Staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water is crucial for good circulation. Drink at least 8 glasses of water or even more if you’re physically active.
- Cayenne pepper can improve your circulation thanks to the high amounts of capsaicin. This compound strenghtens your heart and arteries. It’s also effective against clogged arteries and cleans the blood vessels’ walls.
- Garlic is an excellent remedy for arterial plaque elimination and reducing your increased blood pressure so make sure you include it in your diet, especially if you suffer from atherosclerosis.
This plant is rich in escin, which strengthens the walls of your capillary walls, treats varicose veins and improves blood circulation overall.
- This spice abounds in zingerone and gingerole s – both are essential in the prevention of clot formation and protecting you from cardiovascular disorders.
If you suffer from poor circulation and constantly feel your hands and feet are cold try these tips and tricks and resolve your problem naturally.
Article and image source: homeremediesgarden.com