The following recipe is for all those struggling with some extra weight. It only has 3 ingredients, which are completely natural: lemon, honey and cinnamon.
Properties of the ingredients:
- Warm water mixed with honey and lemon is known to help improve digestion and thus aids in weight loss . It also helps cleanse the body of toxins. The lemon contains pectin, which helps keep food cravings at bay and makes you feel satiated for longer periods of time.
- The cinnamon helps regulate insulin production, aids in the breakdown of carbohydrates, it improves overall digestion as well as the process of assimilation of nutrients from the food that is consumed, thus helping you feel satiated.
- This combo creates an alkaline atmosphere in the stomach which contributes in more efficient breakdown of fats.
Preparation and usage:
- ½ lemon (juice)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grounded cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- glass of lukewarm water
- Take the honey, the cinnamon powder and the lemon juice and put them in a glass. Stir the mixture until you get a homogenous paste and then add the warm water. Note that you should mix the combo well. Drink it daily in the morning, on an empty stomach.
Remember, this remedy is not a substitute of a medical advice and you should always consult with a doctor before you try it. In addition, the appetite suppressants that can be bought in a drugstore can be harmful for your health and may not help with weight loss at all.
Article and image source: www.naturalhealthyteam.com